Saturday, October 19, 2013

Who is Vana Black ????

Hello and welcome to what will be one of your new favorite blogs to read on the web. Let me start off by introducing myself, My names Stavana aka Vana and I'm a 20 something year old Fun,Outgoing, Fashion forward girl who has a passion for ANYTHING THRIFTED. I'm making this blog to give everyone a inside look into the crazy exciting world I live in called my life and how you can look good with out breaking the bank.


In a world that's dominated by Social Media I wanted to leave my mark on it . My goal is to show everyone you don't always have to pay top dollar to make people Holler ( that was a little joke). About 90% of my wardrobe is thrifted and I always get the Question "Hey where did you get that ?" so I want to share my shopping experiences and outfits with you all and prove you can be Cheap and look oh so sleek!!! Heres a little Glimpse of some of my cool Thrifted outfits

This Outfit was a Awesome thrift find everyone loved the pop of yellow to the black and white.
Blazer: Goodwill $4.00
Shirt: Forever 21 $4.00
Pants: Kohl's $10.00
Shoes: Torrid from like two years ago


This Outfit was thrifted for less than Twenty bucks and came in handy for work
Shirt: thrifted Lane Bryant shirt $4.00
Pants: Thrifted Forever 21 Pants $9.00
Shoes: BareFeet $5.00 (love that store)




No comments:

Post a Comment