Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Coming Soon Thrifting 101

  I have so much I have planned to bring to this blog my ideas are overflowing. One thing I will be posting in the next coming days is the Tips and Tricks when going thrifting. I figured that's a great way to really open my blog to my new readers. So many times I hear people tell me "omg I went into a Thrift store and felt so overwhelmed, I didn't know where to begin!!!" Honestly That's how I felt my first time thrifting also. I was like how do you even begin to find things that look like it could be worth buying in what seems like a bunch of junky stuff.

     Well that is why I am here to teach you the tricks of the trade to make your experience a little more fun and enjoyable. I want to give you the ins and outs of going into to the store and how to tackle those racks. So stayed tuned for Thrifting 101 With Vana Black!!!!
Off to Take on the Next Thrift Store Till next time guys 
X0X0 Vana Black

No comments:

Post a Comment