Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Thrifted find that was one of the kind!!!

   Hello Everyone I know I know you guys are like why have we had no blog post….. Well To be honest I got lazy and life got a little crazy but now its a new year and one of my Goals is to Blog more. I want to be able to give you guys a look into my world Being a Curvy Thriftier. Plus I need to let you wonderful people know where these Bargains are at so you can indulge on the great deals. Anyway lets get into the details on my post today.
 
     I had brought this Dress from the Thrift store, A while ago from Savers for $12.00 Dollars little on the pricey side for Savers but when it was retailing at $98.00 Dollars you can't beat the price!!! plus I had a $3.oo dollars off my purchase coupon anyway……Hey a coupons a Coupon right lol. The dress really stood out to me because of the electric blue and also because the Chains on it which is very on trend with fashion right now. So I brought the dress and gave it a new home sadly it stayed in my closet FOREVER due to me growing a dislike to it until the other day.
    Tuesday morning I had no idea what to wear to work and threw it on. Well boy did I get a shock of my life, the dress was a hit and everyone loved it in the Office . Everyone was literally asking OMG stavana where can I buy that at ?? … Where did you get that??  Who would have thought my Chaps Dress would be such a hit after I grew a dislike for it over a while Now it shall turn into one a shall wear again.
Outfit Details:
Dress: Chaps Dress -Savers Thrift Store
Belt: Gold Chain -Savers Thrift Store
Jewelry: Some thrifted some I already had
Shoes: Burlington Coat factory

I'll be Posting sooner than you think Would love to hear you guys feed back comment below xoxo!!!




3 comments:

  1. I love how you made the dress work for you, it is very flattering to your body. I also like the fact that the dress and shoes are blue, my favorite color. Great job putting it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sense of style, wish i could be as daring. You look amazing and it flatters you very well.

    ReplyDelete