Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Did you say 50% of the ENTIRE STORE!!!!!


Yes you read that title right 50% off.  Now mostly every Holiday that passes Savers has a sale where they make the whole store 50% off for the customers. Every time the sale goes on I make it my duty to be in the building. I mean you can never have a enough clothes right!!! The great Thing about Savers is if you become a Member of the Super Savers Club, which is TOTALLY FREE to sign up you can get exclusive emails and invites to events that they have. Well with the Holiday last Monday Being Martin Luther King meant all Super Savers Club Members Could indulge in the shopping experience and shop a day earlier enjoying 50% of the whole store on Sunday before the general public on Monday.
This was my friends carriage she went a little crazy
      I took advantage of such a fab Sale and went with my ladies. The stuff we found and the amount of fun we had thrifting was amazing. We took tons of pics and found some really great pieces. Remember one mans trash is another mans treasure. The amount of old school dresses and rompers I found were to die for, But I came with a 20 dollar budget because I knew I was going away on a Trip in a couple days.  I was happy with my purchases I made and even had change left over for a snack lol.
We were excited after all the things we got for a cheap price
Playing in the fur jacket sect
This wonderful cape came home with me

Brought this Blazer can't wait to style it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment