Tuesday, January 28, 2014

When its Cold out be Extra!!!!

I'm most likely one of the biggest Cheetah print lovers in the world. In my eyes Cheetah Print is a Neutral color in my book lol thats just my own fashionable opinion. Almost everything I own is covered in some kind of cheetah pattern From my clothes even down to the inside of my Car,I really have a deep love for it. So when I spotted this wonderful Vintage blazer In Savers for $2.99 I knew I just had to buy it to add to my collection because it had Cheetahs all over and whole African Safari on it. The blazer was so Unique and different which is what I always look for when I am thrifting.
Outfit Details: Blazer Savers
Pants: Forever 21
Boots: Dots
Jewerely: Rainbow/Forever21
Belt: MadRag
Headband: Material I made into a bow

     Also along with the wonderful Blazer I thrifted I found this faux fur lined Jacket with a hood too die for. Big hoods are so on trend right now so it was love at first site. Now I was a little hesitant at first on buying the jacket due too it being a small but Thrift Rule #267…... Always try stuff on sizing means nothing!!! To my surprise the wonderful jacket fit and I took it home with me. Heres some pictures of the way I styled my Jacket.
Life Giving jacket!!


I swear it's the Faux Fur that makes this jacket great



Hope you all have a wonderful Day and Bundle up out there its a cold one, I'm sure I will be with my new wonderful jacket!!!

4 comments:

  1. Loving this. I would gank that coat quick lol. I suck at thrifting I don't find good stuff. Do you have a diff IG for your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't made one I was thinking of i should make one for it

      Delete
  2. i enjoyed reading your blog whered u get the coat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww man. No more blog posts since 2014??? Please don't judge me. I haven't blogged since 2011 LOL

    ReplyDelete